Default removing *this* wallpaper is *difficult*! (other was easy) Hints?

BRAVO52 wrote:
"Personally, I think anyone who thinks "Hey, how about wallpaper?" ought

to be shot, but that's just me."

I couldn't agree more! That @%#$@# should have been erased from the gene pool
but.........you know, it kinda funny that after all of the hours of blood and
sweat removing 5 rooms of wall paper and patching drywall and priming and
texturing and painting, my wife goes; "you know, a nice boarder would look good
in here"......AHHHHHHHHHH!

Without us, the species will die out. Or go back to caves. Half belong
in caves, but not my half ) When you line up the firing squad, save
room for amateur plumbers who reverse the direction of one of the
faucets when they change the washer. Get them first )

v/r
Bravo

Darwin is alive and well.