Posted to rec.woodworking
Puckdropper Puckdropper is offline

Default If it slips, where's it gonna go?

Leon lcb11211@swbelldotnet wrote in news:RY2dnWNR-qCLIoLGnZ2dnUU7-
:

Line of fire.....I have use a TS for so long just about any where on

the
front side of the saw is in the line of fire.

BTW just how tall are you? LOL. The last time I had a close encounter
I got hit about 2" above the belt, and I am 6' tall. On another
occasion I got hit in the chest and the fence was between me and the
work being cut.

5'6". I realize most TS kickbacks go up, but the last one I had went
straight off the table. That jagged spear flew through the packaging of
an air fitting (not the fitting, the packaging) before stopping a good
8" beyond the packaging.

Puckdropper