Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default Help for hard repair attempt

On Tuesday, June 12, 2018 at 2:38:34 PM UTC-4, Eremita Analogico wrote:

Hi Peter, thanks for your reply and for the manual!
The fault consist in a "toothed" displayed waveform.
The Tracking Generator seem to be also malfunctioning, but I think that
this is another issue; the toothed waveform is displayed with an
external input signal.
I have both service and user manual, and I (and my colleague) have tryed
a lot of set-up with no results.
Waiting for new ideas, I will try to read more deeply the manual, thanks.

Do you have another scope to verify that the input signal is truly smooth, and that the toothed display is the actually the fault of the device?

Just making sure that the diagnostics have covered all the necessary ground.

Peter Wieck
Melrose Park, PA