Posted to rec.woodworking
Sonny Sonny is offline

Default Face Shield on Amazon on sale

On Friday, June 8, 2018 at 7:40:59 PM UTC-5, DerbyDad03 wrote:
On Friday, June 8, 2018 at 7:09:29 PM UTC-4, Puckdropper wrote:
I've used this full-face shield for over a year. It's my go-to shield and
I just bought two more.
Puckdropper

Ordered. Thanks!

I have two peg boards, each side the shop. I'm so lazy, these days, I dislike walking across the shop to fetch something from the farther peg board.

My old face shield's head band broke several months ago, procrastinated about getting a new one, though I missed having one available.... the shield was dulled from long term use, anyway. I ordered two of these shields, one for each peg board.

Thanks for posting. Seems, I need a wake-up call, now and then.

Sonny