Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Hard to Start Stihl FS 36 Trimmer?

On 6/11/18 8:44 PM, Chedds In the Garden wrote:
replying to Stormin Mormon, Chedds In the Garden wrote:
I have the Stihl FS-46 and had the same problems as described earlier in
the
thread.Â*Â* Was ready to smash the trimmer with a sledge hammer after
about 10
minutes of pulling and no starting...until I read Stormin Mormons post
above.Â*Â* Removed the spark plug, dried it off with a paper towel, pulled on
the start cord about 5 times, resinserted the plug and then within about
4-5
pulls it started right up.
Thanks Mr. Mormon!!

You'll have to get on your knees to thank the man. He joined
the Lord
in heaven a couple years ago.