Posted to alt.home.repair
Chedds In the Garden Chedds In the Garden is offline

Default Hard to Start Stihl FS 36 Trimmer?

replying to Stormin Mormon, Chedds In the Garden wrote:
I have the Stihl FS-46 and had the same problems as described earlier in the
thread. Was ready to smash the trimmer with a sledge hammer after about 10
minutes of pulling and no starting...until I read Stormin Mormons post
above. Removed the spark plug, dried it off with a paper towel, pulled on
the start cord about 5 times, resinserted the plug and then within about 4-5
pulls it started right up.

Thanks Mr. Mormon!!

--
for full context, visit https://www.homeownershub.com/mainte...er-439730-.htm