Posted to uk.d-i-y
Rod Speed Rod Speed is offline

Default Cleaning block paving

"Jimmy Wilkinson Knife" wrote in message
news
On Mon, 11 Jun 2018 09:28:30 +0100, Muddymike
wrote:

On 08/06/2018 15:59, F wrote:
I've used my Karcher K2.59 pressure washer (1300 psi) with the high
pressure lance on some red/brown and beige block paving but it's not

It did come with a circular rotating nozzle assembly but that is
reluctant to spin and is basically a waste of space.

Clean the jets. I use one and they need cleaning with the supplied
pricker now and then otherwise it stops rotating.

I just use the basic jet with no attachment (non-Karcher cheapo make).
then I can see it's cleaning it - works just fine (apart from making me a
bit mucky).

Easily fixed, do yourself with it once you are finished.