Posted to uk.d-i-y
Chris J Dixon Chris J Dixon is offline

Default Cleaning block paving

Muddymike wrote:

On 08/06/2018 15:59, F wrote:
I've used my Karcher K2.59 pressure washer (1300 psi) with the high
pressure lance on some red/brown and beige block paving but it's not

It did come with a circular rotating nozzle assembly but that is
reluctant to spin and is basically a waste of space.

Clean the jets. I use one and they need cleaning with the supplied
pricker now and then otherwise it stops rotating.

If it shows any reluctance to spin, without water, if you simply
flick the rotating arm, it may be that grit has got into the
moving parts, and it needs cleaning out.

Chris
--
Chris J Dixon Nottingham UK

Plant amazing Acers.