Posted to alt.home.repair
Kenny Kenny is offline

Default Harbor Freight stuff

I have a chaigo electric Sawzall that I've had for 6 years znd it still works
flawlessly, the first one I bought from HD lasted 5 minutes, lesson
learned..... Do not buy the lowest priced one get the next one up, I bought a
set of ratchet wrenches from hf the 1/2" was stolen at my former job so I got
a replacement single from Lowe's at $21 lesson learned.... For $6 more j could
have gotten a whole set of wrenches again and the Pittsburg ones still work
flawlessly while the koblat has been replaced twice I now have a hf welder, so
far so good 26 exhaust systems 10 lawnmower trailers and one floor pan, lesson
learned... Follow thd instructions in the operators manual

--
for full context, visit https://www.homeownershub.com/mainte...f-1110203-.htm