Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Advice on Phones

In article ,
Adrian Brentnall wrote:
I don;t use the mobile that often, but it'd be handy to be able to take
half-decent photos (the Huawei complains that it's got no room to store
them), and I'd like to be able to run some apps like VNC Terminal, to
monitor the Raspberry Pi that looks after my glass kiln.

That was the problem I had. Wanting a half decent camera - since that gets
probably more use than the phone functions. But the best cameras rather
obviously come in the most expensive phones. I bought a Galaxy 5 some
years ago for PAYG, and am still pleased with the camera for the sort of
use I give it.

So might be worth looking for a good used phone with a decent camera,
since you're not going to need all the bells and whistles of the latest
model?

--
*I'm out of my mind, but feel free to leave a message.

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.