Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Advice on Phones

On Saturday, 9 June 2018 17:12:11 UTC+1, Malcolm Race wrote:

I currently have a simple phone on EE (Samsung folding)

There are times when I would like to be able to text easily (currently
choose one letter from 3) and look on internet

I have talked to EE and suggestions are
Huawei P8lite

LGK8

Samsung J8 (2018)

I am currently using PAYG and intend to continue- the handset will be a
birthday present so contract is a no-brainer as I only top up by less
than £50 yearly

Does anyone have any experiance of these 3 handsets (I am aware that the
earlier versions of the Smsung are short of memory

VMT

Malcolm

any old smart phone can do that no problem. I've seen ok smartphones in shops for £15 up. Better to pick a good old one than a new junker at that price.

NT