Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Trash or Treasure ?

You know, I think that takes more for some people than others realize. I feel like if I know I can fix it, now I can turn out good project, then I feel like it's our responsibility not to throw away something like that chair.

But when do you get to those things? I don't know... I don't seem to have the time to do the things I need to do these days, much less take on new projects. I don't need to take on the time, effort, and expense of doing something like that chair just to have another piece of furniture to sit in my house. A piece that matches nothing, might not be that comfortable to sit in, and if I really like the whole Style in the sign of the thing I could probably buy as pointed out here for about a hundred and a half.

I find myself more and more these days simply turning away from projects that used to interest me since I don't seem to finish the ones set aside years ago.

So seriously, good for you!

Robert