Posted to uk.d-i-y
Fredxx[_3_] Fredxx[_3_] is offline

Default Came across this. Interesting.

In article ,
Fredxx wrote:
I'll ask you again. How many Poles have arrived here to work (net
figure, please) since that Mail headline?

I won't hold my breath. It's obvious you prefer false news from the
likes of the Mail to facts.

The facts are simple to obtain, example:

https://www.ons.gov.uk/peoplepopulat...yreport/latest

Which suggest in year ending Sept 2017 there was net immigration from
the EU of 90,000 and from outside the EU of 205,000.

If we weren't meddling in so many Middle Eastern countries ......

Interesting, isn't it? Brexiteers blame the EU for 'unfettered'
immigration to the UK, yet over 2/3rds comes from outside the EU.

That wasn't the case until recently.

Other thing is EU workers are far more likely to be temporary and move on
if something better comes along - or even return to their country of
origin. Since that is also easy do do.