Posted to uk.d-i-y
Fredxx[_3_] Fredxx[_3_] is offline

Default Came across this. Interesting.

In article ,
harry wrote:

Two million Poles have arrived here since that Mail headline? Care to give
some proof of this? Not from the Mail, obviously.

Ten seconds Googling ****-fer-brains.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Migrat...e_EU_accession

Thanks for confirming you can't even read a simple sentence.

Which part of 'since that Mail headline' escaped your comprehension?

And a bit more up to date.
https://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/70...nts-live-in-uk

I'm sure it has escaped you that EU citizens have a right to work in the
UK, in the same way as UK citizens can work anywhere in it too. While we
remain a member of the EU.

Don't let the fact that Turkey isn't in the EU, or is likely to be in the
near future, get in the way of your muddled thinking.

I'll ask you again. How many Poles have arrived here to work (net figure,
please) since that Mail headline?

I won't hold my breath. It's obvious you prefer false news from the likes
of the Mail to facts.

The facts are simple to obtain, example:

https://www.ons.gov.uk/peoplepopulat...yreport/latest

Which suggest in year ending Sept 2017 there was net immigration from
the EU of 90,000 and from outside the EU of 205,000.

If we weren't meddling in so many Middle Eastern countries ......