Posted to uk.d-i-y
Rod Speed Rod Speed is offline

Default Came across this. Interesting.

"dennis@home" wrote in message
On 08/06/2018 06:55, harry wrote:
On Thursday, 7 June 2018 15:11:07 UTC+1, Dave Plowman (News) wrote:
In article ,
harry wrote:
I've heard most of this before but some new stuff.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/ar...c-bedroom.html

Thanks for confirming where you get your news from.

Do you still believe their headline about 2 million Turks coming here
because of the EU?

It was two million Poles instead.
Turkey's application has been suspended or there would have been many
more than two million over here. Including jihadists.

It was suspended because we didn't agree.

Nope, because Erdoğan decided he wasnt going to let the
EU tell him what he could and couldnt do in his country.

Now it may happen

Not a chance now that Erdoğan has ****ed
over his opposition so enthusiastically.

as we have no say but we may still have fredom of movement.

No chance, you watch.