Posted to uk.d-i-y
Dennis@home Dennis@home is offline

Default Came across this. Interesting.

On 08/06/2018 06:55, harry wrote:
On Thursday, 7 June 2018 15:11:07 UTC+1, Dave Plowman (News) wrote:
In article ,
harry wrote:
I've heard most of this before but some new stuff.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/ar...c-bedroom.html

Thanks for confirming where you get your news from.

Do you still believe their headline about 2 million Turks coming here
because of the EU?

It was two million Poles instead.
Turkey's application has been suspended or there would have been many more than two million over here. Including jihadists.

It was suspended because we didn't agree.
Now it may happen as we have no say but we may still have fredom of
movement.
Well done!

Turkey is regressing to it's medieval past so has become non-viable even for the EUSSR.