Posted to rec.woodworking
Sonny Sonny is offline

Default Trash or Treasure ?

On Wednesday, June 6, 2018 at 9:47:24 PM UTC-5, pyotr filipivich wrote:
"Bob La Londe" on Tue, 5 Jun 2018 10:35:07 -0700
typed in rec.woodworking the following:
http://tacklemaker.info/gallery/1_05..._10_33_52.jpeg

Trash or Treasure ?

Yes.

Reminds me of a chair in my shoe. Not in good enough shape for
the house, too good to throw away.

There are a few challenges to fix it and upholster it, for the DIYer upholsterer/novice woodworker. If you have a little time, it's a good project to practice on, a learning project. With modest work a few hours a day, a few times a week, it can probably be repaired in a week's time, maybe a week and a half, with decent results.

Sonny