Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default removing baseboard heaters, reusing the circuits

On Wed, 06 Jun 2018 21:41:21 -0700, pyotr filipivich
wrote:

Going to be removing the baseboard heater in the bedroom. It is
just taking up space. (Is small house- 3 inches would make a
difference on the water closet's door side.)

"easy part" is removing them. What I want to do is route the
power into a wall socket so I can have bedside lamps in there. Surface
mount and just trim the wires to fit?

tschus
pyotr
--
pyotr filipivich.
Discussing the decline in the US's tech edge, James Niccol once wrote

Many of those baseboard heaters are 220 volt. Just check before
changing things ....

---