Posted to alt.home.repair
None None is offline

Default New report: Easier access to guns means more violent deaths

On Tue, 05 Jun 2018 23:41:05 -0400, wrote:

BTW how is that cite coming on the NYC trash dumping bull**** you
threw out the other day? (and ran away)

A good reminder. You were the one who claimed your Florida
incinerator was burning plastic to produce power. I read the publicly
available information about that system and discovered they don't burn
the plastic, but rather they recycle it. I pointed this out to you,
but you ran away and never admitted the "error".

Why did you refuse to admit the "misstatement", (being polite)? Let
me guess, you never saw the comment because (insert excuse here).