Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default off topic

In article ,
Jim GM4DHJ ... wrote:
Is any other old fart having problems with the new improved patient
access?.....they don't seem to have any record of me...bloody
digital......

I've just had some tests done at the local hospital. Arranged by my GP,
and appointments were very fast indeed. So much so that the appointments
happened before the post arrived telling me where to go exactly in the
large hospital. Luckily, did find out there.

If they can send me texts etc reminding me of those appointments, why not
a text or email with the details of it?

Trouble here is the post arrives about midday. Not much use if on the same
day as your appointment, as happen both times here.

--
*My dog can lick anyone

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.