Posted to alt.home.repair

Default When Guns Are Sold Illegally, A.T.F. Is Lenient on Punishment

On Tue, 5 Jun 2018 17:24:34 -0000 (UTC), "Dove Tail"
wrote:

On 6/5/2018 at 10:14:29 AM, wrote:

On Tue, 5 Jun 2018 15:47:07 -0000 (UTC), "Dove Tail"
wrote:

On 6/5/2018 at 8:22:07 AM,
wrote:

On Tue, 5 Jun 2018 13:21:28 -0000 (UTC), "Dove Tail"
wrote:

more
powerful than your semi-automatic killing machines.

Bull**** lines like that were fine until Santa Fe.

Care to elaborate? I am not sure what you are trying to say.

The 2 guns in Santa Fe were not assault weapons or even semi autos and
both had "magazine capacities" far less than 10. In fact neither had
any detachable magazine at all.

Which has nothing to do with the overall point, I modified it for you
below. You insult your own intelligence when you resort to parsing non
pivotal words in the posts of other people.

"Until people like you come up with truly effective solutions instead of
inane distractions, the nation will continue to run towards the sound
of the guns so they can be silenced forever. The nation is not afraid
of the NRA or Gunstrokers, our constitutional system is far more
powerful than your firearm killing machines."

You left "semi automatic" out didn't you?

I understand you are at least honest that you want to ban guns
completely but that just makes you unrealistic. Even the most left
wing politician will not run on that.