Posted to uk.d-i-y
Just A Thought Just A Thought is offline

Default Outfox the market energy suppliers?.

replying to tony sayer, Just A Thought wrote:
Take note of the negatives on Trustpilot and not the positive ratings. If you
look at the positive ratings and the company responses to positive ratings you
will see a distinct pattern which suggests they are all written by the same
person. I complained to Trustpilot but to no avail. Tell me of any other
company under review where the staff are always personally named. So the
positive rate is hiked to attract more customers. They try to block customers
leaving them and the "membership fee" is not regulated. The negative reviews
on the company appear accurate therefore portray the company more accurately.

--
for full context, visit https://www.homeownershub.com/uk-diy...s-1275536-.htm