Posted to uk.d-i-y
Rod Speed Rod Speed is offline

Default Redacted, my arse

michael adams wrote
bert wrote

So the person who burgles your house is a criminal.

The act of burglary as with criminality can only be decided in a Court of
Law.

Wrong. Its burglary even if there isnt enough evidence to convict
the burglar in a court of law beyond reasonable doubt.

It isn't beyond the bounds of possibility that somebody who lived in my
house say 40 years ago, has had a mental breakdown of some kind. Such that
he still thinks he lives there and somebody else me, is squatting in his
house.

Doesn’t explain him taking the portable stuff
out of the house round to the fence's place.

But if you think it was me or even know it was me technically you cannot
call me a criminal until I have been convicted.

Even if you'd never lived in my house bert, I'm sure a really good brief,
along with a sympathetic psychiatrist could find some grounds or other, to
get you off.

Bull****.