Posted to uk.d-i-y
Cursitor Doom[_4_] Cursitor Doom[_4_] is offline

Default Crack problem

On Mon, 04 Jun 2018 05:39:22 +1000, Sam wrote:

wrote in message
http://i64.tinypic.com/30k8yts.jpg Normally I'd gently angle ground
round a brick to remove it, how can I get the job done in this case?
The downpipe is cast iron and can't be left disconected.

I'd do a temporary plastic downpipe off to the side while the wall is
being fixed.

Yes, four x 135 degree couplings and enough plastic drainpipe to bridge
the gap. It'll be a lot less stressful than trying to meet some timetable.