Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Electyricity costs

In article ,
TimW wrote:
On 02/06/18 11:32, Andy Burns wrote:
The Natural Philosopher wrote:

[...]

Biggest single saving we could make would be to scrap climate change act
and 'renewable obligation' post brexit..

there in a nutshell the idiocy of the Right Wing. Did you not think
there might be a reason to avoid climate change?

I'd say it a feature of the right wing - shown by those who led the
brexit campaign. No point in any form of planning. Don't used any form of
science to predict an outcome. A gut feeling is so much better.

The laugh is there's probably far more money to be made out of designing,
making and selling renewables than nuclear power stations. But then the
right wing doesn't believe in manufacturing etc anything.

--
*Give me ambiguity or give me something else.

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.