Posted to uk.d-i-y
Brian Gaff Brian Gaff is offline

Default Electyricity costs

Nott too sure about this to be honest. if you are digging yourself a hole
why keep on digging it? I'm not saying we are going about countering it the
right way, but it is a very hard thing to call when the issue is world wide
not just ours.

Brian

--
----- -
The Sofa of Brian Gaff...

Blind user, so no pictures please!
"Harry Bloomfield" wrote in message
news
The Natural Philosopher wrote on 02/06/2018 :
I just did a calculation elsehwer and came up with a figure of a shade
over £350m a week to pay for 'reneable energy'.

Biggest single saving we could make would be to scrap climate change act
and 'renewable obligation' post brexit..

I agree and in my opinion the result would be much greener anyway.