Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Janglin Janglin is offline

Default 120V water heater element

On Sat, 2 Jun 2018 10:40:54 -0700 (PDT), "
wrote:

On Saturday, June 2, 2018 at 1:21:22 PM UTC-4, Geroge Plimpton wrote:
On 6/2/2018 7:01 AM, Janglin wrote:
On Fri, 01 Jun 2018 23:33:52 -0700, Gunner Asch
wrote:

Larry..are you inroute? [sic]

*en route*, Wieber, you ****ing moron.

Ah, Larry is one of the guys you just said you're in touch with by
email. I guess if he's "inroute" he might not have access to email,
eh? So Usenet makes more sense, right? LOL Maybe send him a letter
just to be safe?

Ha ha ha ha ha! What a feckless **** Wieber is!

Great we have the spelling police hard at work.

More like the morals police.

Too bad none of them does anything that is actually on topic.

Too bad you'll never learn to be sensible about what offends you, or
how to think or express yourself coherently.