Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default 120V water heater element

On Sat, 02 Jun 2018 07:01:33 -0700, Janglin wrote:

On Fri, 01 Jun 2018 23:33:52 -0700, Gunner Asch
wrote:

Larry..are you inroute?

Ah, Larry is one of the guys you just said you're in touch with by
email. I guess if he's "inroute" he might not have access to email,
eh? So Usenet makes more sense, right? LOL Maybe send him a letter
just to be safe?

Ive exchanged emails with him. He will be here tommorow. He lives in
Oregon and comes down to visit his family once a year. I gave him a
milling machine and he is coming to pick it up, along with anything
else I can foist off on him. Laugh..none of my friends that come to
visit..ever go home empty handed. Ive got so much spare Stuff that I
use my friends to haul stuff away, rather than bothering with yard
sales. Humm..I wonder if he can use a Proto 3/4" socket set ?

Closing down that factory last month..I brought way too much stuff
home and am running out of room. Hell..I really dont need (7) sets of
3./4" drive and 2 sets of 1" drive sockets and ratchets. I do have air
impact wrenches from 1/4" - 1"...the 1" one is one heavy ******* and I
may..may use it once a year. Shrug.

Ive got to unload the Aciero V22 mill drill and the fridge full of
welding rods from the trailer..Its been in the alley for 2 weeks and I
need to go make sure Ive got propane for the forklift.

As to him being available...He was posting here yesterday..so I
thought Id try to catch him. I was a bit surprised to see him posting
on Friday..as he was supposed to be here the next day..today. But he
is running a day behind. He is retired..so..shrug. Its at least a 600
mile drive so it will take him a day and a half or so to get here.
Hence my surprise at seeing his posting.

So does your family ever come to visit you? Or is the shame too much
for them? Thats assuming you werent the throwaway child of a coke
addicted alky hooker.

Hummm?

Gunner

---