Mark

Default Fixing drywall joints - bubbles came up when I primed

In article
,
says...
Hi,

I just had some work done in my kitchen which included some wall
repair. I then put on a water-based primer and I saw
some bubbles arise. I realize this is bad, so I sanded down as much
of the mud as I could (the paper started to shred). The tape appears
flat, but I can press in some of the paper in areas of the repaired
wall joints.

The mud hasn't been ut on thick enough. Back up a step or
two and put at least two more layers of mud on (using a six,
then 12 inch tool), sanding between coats, then restart your
painting process.

--
Mark

The truth as I perceive it to be.