Posted to uk.d-i-y
Rod Speed Rod Speed is offline

Default Getting rid of what appears to be some form of tyre slime

"T i m" wrote in message
On Sat, 2 Jun 2018 05:13:32 +1000, "Rod Speed"
wrote:

"T i m" wrote in message
. ..
On Fri, 1 Jun 2018 20:03:03 +1000, "Rod Speed"
wrote:

T i m wrote
Rod Speed wrote

I've got this mess in the wheel well where the spare tyre goes.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/bonxvh3b8o..._1736.JPG?dl=0

Presumably it came from a spare which had some form
of tyre slime in it which came off the rim or something.

Unlikely.

Have fun explaining where else it came from.

I don't need to.

Corse you do with your stupid claim that it didn't come from the tyre.

Even more stupid with your claim that it did.

Have fun explaining where it came from when
its only in the wheel well and no where else.

snip

The stuff even you couldn't bull**** your way out of.

and rims and its trivial to check that they are fine.

BS. There is *NO WAY* you could ever check the internal integrity
of a second hand tyre from an unknown (to you) vehicle.

Corse you can, you take if off the rim and check it that way.

Bwhahahaha ... you stupid troll ...

You never could bull**** your way out of a wet paper bag.

you think just visually checking a tyre inside
guarantees there are no internal issues!

Just as true of tyre. Even a terminal ****wit
such as yourself doesn't fit a completely
new set of tyres every time you drive a car.

snip

The stuff even you couldn't bull**** your way out of.

No, because it's not *any* form of 'slime'.

Have fun explaining where it came from and
didn't get on the cover of the wheel well.

There is no 'slime' in there because it's not slime.

Have fun explaining what it is, and where that came from.

It could however be the remains of a can of
get-you-home 'Repair in a can' (vinyl) that has
been punctured and empted into the wheel well.

Nope, because I have never ever had a can of that stuff.

So, this stuff 'just appeared'

Nope, it obviously came from one of the
tyres and rims I got from the wreckers.

and you think it came out of a second
hand tyre you bought from a wreckers?

I know that it can't have come from anywhere else.

You have had a tyre, laying on it's side deflate
and just fall off the rim, to allow a liquid out?

I know that one of the spares was flat when I needed to use it.

Fortunately a mate of mine happened to show up at the
service station when I discovered it was flat and he came
over to see if I needed a hand and took it back to his place
to inflate it on his compressor to get it seated on the rim again
when the service station tyre pressure system wouldn't do that.

snip

The stuff even you couldn't bull**** your way out of.

So you vacuum the wheel well out regularly?

Don't need to. I don't get dust in the wheel well
because the cover stops it getting in there. There
isnt any dust on the top of the cover either.

Aww bless ... the stupid troll thinks a spare wheel
cover is airtight and so no dust can ever get in there ...

Nope, I noticed that there isnt any dust on the top of it, ****wit.

There was a smooth skin that could be
pressed and deformed when pressed.

Irrelevant to the fact that it could have been coved in dust.

Even a terminal ****wit such as yourself could see
dust if it was there and that wouldn't have stopped
the water working on just those bits anyway.

Whoosh!

You never could bull**** your way out of a wet paper bag.

Stupid stupid troll.

Your sig is sposed to be last, with a line
with just -- on it in front of it, ****wit child.

It's not that the dust stopped anything
working, it's that washing the dust off

There was no dust stuck to it.

(that was previously stuck to the sticky surface,

There was no sticky surface there. It was smooth
and with no dust at all there, a flexible skin.

making it less sticky)

It wasn't sticky at all.

And even a terminal ****wit troll should be able
to see no dust on those areas in the photo, ****wit.

was now washed off, making it sticky again!

Just another of your pathetic little drug crazed
drunken pig ignorant troll fantasys.

snip

The stuff even you couldn't bull**** your way out of.

Not better for protecting the inside
of the well against rust it wouldn't.

There is no rust at all in the wheel well,

I never said there was (you STUPID TROLL).

Very said you did, ****wit troll.

it's a decent modern Korean car

Oxymoron (moron).

You never could bull**** your way out of a wet paper bag.

with not a scrap of rust anywhere.

See above.

Completely useless, as always with your toll****.

Ok thicko ... do you think removing something
that could provide a rust protective layer

Don't need one the paint clearly does that fine.

would make it more or less prone to rust?

Irrelevant to rust when clearly the paint does that fine.

snip sad story unread

Cant even manage a viable troll. If you didn't read it, you have
no idea if its sad or not, you pathetic excuse for a bull**** artist.

Lay a sheet of polythene over it and put the wheel in.

Makes more sense to remove it if that's easy.

Another big 'IF' and I guess you wouldn't be asking here if it was.

Depends on what answers I get on what solvent will get it off.

That may fist depend on you describing it properly

Did that.

and as yet you have not.

You never could bull**** your way out of a wet paper bag, troll****.