Posted to rec.woodworking
Leon[_7_] Leon[_7_] is offline

Default Pine vs. Poplar vs. Red Oak

On 5/31/2018 8:17 AM, Jack wrote:
On 5/30/2018 10:47 AM, Rick the antique guy wrote:

Oops! I did it again.
Â* Old dogs certaily are hard to train and they forget all about the
paper in the corner for that purpose.
Oh well! another day, another lesson, I will eventually invariably
forget.

Replying to a 20 year old post doesn't hurt a thing if it is currently
relevant.Â* Replies are not just for one individual, they are for the
group.Â* If your reply is on topic and interesting to a few people, then
it is fine.

About the only time I know a post is really old is when someone else
points it out.Â*Â* Your long heritage, experience and knowledge on
woodworking can only add value to the group.

+1