Hound Dog

Default Dryer eating clothes!!???!!

wrote in message
On Sat, 27 Dec 2003 10:15:13 -0600, "Hound Dog"
wrote:

"KnobCourt" wrote in message
My front loading dryer is about 5 years old but has been heavily used.

It
has
started to pull clothes up into the gap between the drum and the front

panel.
This is combined with the fact that the felt seal around the front

panel
on the
inside has lost a chunk of felt towards the inside of the dryer, so

that
the
clothes that get pulled up end up getting rubbed until there is a hole

worn in
them. Needless to say my wife is not happy about this and wants to buy

new
dryer. I contend that this may be fixable (by me). So my questions

1. How can I close the gap between the drum and the front panel so

that
the
clothes do not get stuck in there and/or
2. How can I replace the felt seal around the front panel - it appears

be
glued on and the plastic tabs all broke off.
Thanks for any help you can provide to save me some dough!
Thanks
Bob

Considering the cost of clothes today, you could easily have at least

$500
to $1000 worth of clothing at risk every time your dryer is used.

Unless you know exactly what to do, and apparently you don't, buy a new
dryer.

It sounds to me like you are calling him an idiot (or worse).
How would you like it if someone called YOU an idiot (or worse)?
You ought to be ashamed of yourself for judging someone you dont even
know, and abusing their mental state of mind. It's no wonder this
world has wars and killings. It's people like yourself who **** off
others that cause all the violence in the world.

Do you think Christ would have judged another human being like you
just did? After all, it's Christmas. Once again, shame on you !!!!
You should strive for peace and harmony in this world, but instead you
have only asserted your anger and created a state of hatred. Are you
proud of yourself, and you lack of concern for a fellow human being?
I surely hope not !!!!

As far as buying a new dryer, what if he cant afford a new dryer?

Not everyone is a wealthy moron prick like yourself !!!!!!

In his post it was apparent he did not know what to do. I did NOT call him
any names. ( Something you seem to like to do.)

As far as affording to buy a new dryer, it will probably cost him more
buying new clothes to replace the ones destroyed in his old dryer than it
would to buy a new dryer.

I suggest you spend a lot more time in church and much less time on the
computer. You may also want to spend some time taking a reading class.