Posted to uk.d-i-y
www.GymRatZ.co.uk[_2_] www.GymRatZ.co.uk[_2_] is offline

Default Decent British or German solenoid valve manufacturer?

On 30/05/2018 14:14, www.GymRatZ.co.uk wrote:

I purchased a brass body one about 4 years ago from a company that's
local to myself. http://www.solenoidvalvesuk.com/
Couple of e-mails to them with what I wanted it to do and they suggested
the one I have.

snip

I should add that the actual price I was given/paid was 20% off list
price which made it a bit easier on the wallet. I also bought 2 x
plastic bodied ones just incase. One is still fitted the the T-off you
can see in the vid. Was going to hook it up to an I/R bird/cat squirter
but it's still there but has survived the last 4 winters without
breaking/splitting but I wanted the brass one for the main job for
highest reliability/cycle count.