barry martin

Default blue spark?

Punch:

P I have a new basement remodel,I have done the electrical ( this is my third
P wiring job on different basements), and also I have had the wiring inspecte

P by the required electrical inspector (he said I did a better job then most
P electricians).
P Anyway, 3 days after he left and passed the wiring, I plugged in a shop
P light, and a large blue spark shot out of the outlet, I tried a different
P outlet and the same thing happened, any ideas whats going on???
P The inspector just looked at the wiring and plugged in one of those tester
P that light up, and said all was good (he also opened up the fuse panel and
P checked the wiring there)

I'm thinking the spark is normal. Is the shop light 'on' when it is
being plugged in? Does it have a higher-wattage bulb? Electricity
will spark (think lightening or the brush contacts of a motor).

-
¯ barry.martinþATþthesafebbs.zeppole.com ®

* Yo Mama's so old when God said let there be light, she flipped the switch
---
þ RoseReader 2.52á P003186
þ The Safe BBS þ Bettendorf, IA 563-359-1971
---
þ RIMEGate(tm)/RGXMod V1.13 at BBSWORLD *