Posted to uk.d-i-y
The Other Mike[_3_] The Other Mike[_3_] is offline

Default Oven with temperature readout

On Tue, 29 May 2018 16:04:18 +0100, Pinnerite wrote:

I am trying to find a reasonably priced single oven with a digital
temerature readout. None of the sites I have visited boast of one.
Anybody any useful recent experience?

Depends on your definition of 'reasonable' Bosch Serie 8 ovens are so equipped
but it is the set temperature rather than the measured with 5 deg C resolution.
There is also indication of warmup and when the temperature has reached the
actual setpoint

A large (70 litre) single pyrolytic oven was about 750 quid, a smaller (45
litre) single combination oven something nearer 500.

You'd might possibly get actual temperature measurement on an oven intended for
commercial kitchens, the only time I've actually seen it is on an environmental
test chamber (circa 1m^3) which doubled as a beer fridge and also when required
a warming oven for pasties and pies.