Posted to uk.d-i-y
pinnerite pinnerite is offline

Default Homebase

Jethro_uk wrote:

On Fri, 25 May 2018 08:48:17 +0100, JoeJoe wrote:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-44248409

It was never going to end up well.

I have just returned from our local Homebase store. I wanted a litre of
brilliant white emulsion. Nobody stocks such a small amount so I took a 2.5
litre can. My overall impression though is that it looks dowdier with each
visit.

You could usually rely on the carewash crew stationed in a corner of their
car park. They and their hut were gone and a returned trolley catcher
occupied its space. I guess they are for the chop too.

After thet go it is a choice of B&Q about 6 miles away or B&Q 8 miles away.
Bad news all round.