Rich Greenberg

Default ****ed off at th thermostat

In article pfoHb.217354$_M.954070@attbi_s54,
David Babcock wrote:

Two things I do as I turn my clocks ahead and back, change the batteries in
my smoke detector, and in my Thermostat. The cost is minimal, the safety
factor isn't.

Twice a year seems like overkill. I change all the smoke detector and
clock backup batteries between xmas & new years. Just yesterday to be
exact. My thermostat doesn't have a battery.
12 9v block batteries. 2 six packs from Sams.

--
Rich Greenberg Work: Rich.Greenberg atsign worldspan.com + 1 770 563 6656
N6LRT Marietta, GA, USA Play: richgr atsign panix.com + 1 770 321 6507