David Babcock

Default ****ed off at th thermostat

That's fine for you, but my summer house is in an area where there are next
to no year round residents, probably one year round for every ten to fifteen
seasonal places. That makes for on busy, ****ed off neighbor in my eyes.

"Michael Daly" wrote in message
ble.rogers.com...
On 23-Dec-2003, "George E. Cawthon"

wrote:

I'd dump that insurance and buy something reasonable. More
reasonable insurance isn't sold for your area?

At a higher price? - yes.

It's not so bad to find someone who can look in - we are on good
terms with our neighbours. For longer periods, we get someone
to stay over - nieces or nephews do it to be on their own for a
while. No party disasters so far.

Then, there
are probably all sorts of idiotic regulations and I would
move to a state that has a least some intelligent
legislators.

I don't live in a state and I don't think any legislators have
dictated the terms of the home insurance I have. YMMV

Mike