Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Events in Oz.

On Saturday, 26 May 2018 09:13:41 UTC+1, The Natural Philosopher wrote:

C of E has alwayts been a broad church which basically says 'this is a
book of stories that teaches people how to have a better life by playing
nice together'

whereas the creationists I met claimed that there was only one Truth in
the world and that was in the literal words of the(King James) Bible.

And if there were fossils that appeared to be a million years old, God
put them there 6000 years ago to test peoples Faith.

Makes you wonder why God says €śThou shalt not bear false witness€ť

I mean lying about a bunch of bones is pretty bad isn't it., for a God that is, I mean FFS lead by example if nothing else !.