Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Hot electrical wires

On Mon, 28 May 2018 08:40:25 -0700 (PDT), condo owner
wrote:

A wing of garages are detached from the condos.

When the condos were built in the early 1970s, the farthest garage from my condo was assigned to me and the nearest garage was assigned to my neighbor.

When I complained about that, the condo board re-assigned the garages so my garage is now closest to my condo. The condo board also had to switch the electrical service (to match the new arrangement).

Could the "sparking" white wire still be controlled by my neighbor's circuit panel?

If this is in a common area it is probably on the "house" panel.