alt-hvac Moderated

Default Hotpoint Fridge 1998 Stops Periodically with Period in Months.

huh? I'm not sure what you tried to say.

Some defrost timers are powered only when the compressor runs. But I've got
little or no clue what you tried to say.

--

Christopher A. Young
Join Alt-Hvac Moderated

"TURTLE" wrote in message

"alt-hvac Moderated" wrote in message
I was thinking either timer, or defrost heater element.

--

Christopher A. Young

This is Turtle.

It can be a defrost timer but not the defrost element for staing off too
long for it would have to the nuetral wire going back theough the element to
get the neutral circuit and if so. it would never come back on because the
timer would stop.

TURTLE