Posted to uk.d-i-y
fred[_8_] fred[_8_] is offline

Default Spiders - How to get rid..

On Monday, May 28, 2018 at 7:29:47 AM UTC+1, Brian Gaff wrote:
Yes in the autumn I have the babies abseiling from the cracks between the
tiles in my bedroom ceiling some years.
Brian

--
----- -
The Sofa of Brian Gaff...

Blind user, so no pictures please!
"Chris Hogg" wrote in message
On Sun, 27 May 2018 09:07:59 -0700 (PDT), Richard Donnelly
wrote:

Can anyone help me with a bit of a problem with spiders? I seem to have
hundreds of these things in the house. Heres a quick youtube video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HU7nKtt9fUo

One of our cats loved spiders, and would consume them with gusto. Get
a cat!

I'm surprised you have them in the house at this time of year. It's
usually autumn when the weather turns cold that I get them coming
indoors. Whatever it is they're crawling around in, seems to be a
pretty effective trap.

--

Chris

I think these things are cyclical. Some years back the bricks in our house, which have a rough surface, don't know the terminology, were badly infested with spiders nests. (Little white cocoons). They were impossible to remove easily. Power hose, deck brush etc. Haven't seen them since.