Posted to uk.d-i-y
Davey Davey is offline

Default Coffee maker cable

I'm looking for a cable for an ancient Russell-Hobbs coffee maker,
model 3010/P. The plug is similar to a standard IEC one, but has a notch
opposite the earth pin to accommodate a corresponding raised section in
the socket on the device.
I have looked at many parts suppliers, and they seem to think that this
particular model is just too ancient. CPC don't seem to list it, ebay
just has a generic image which it repeats so you can't see the actual
plug end itself. Ditto Amazon. What is displayed is the unit without
the cutout part, so no good.

The moulded plug that goes into the coffee maker seems to have burned
out or otherwise failed. A new plug that I could add to the old cable
would be fine.

If anybody can point me in the right direction, it would be much
appreciated.

--
Davey.