Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Carries On Carries On is offline

Default ATTN: WhoYaKidding (and his ghost)

On Sun, 27 May 2018 11:50:10 -0700, Rudy Canoza
wrote:

Wieber, the life-long dole-scrounger, chiseler and deadbeat, apparently
once said, "I was a Democrat for 8 or more years." I can't find the
post. Can you? Much obliged if you can help me out.

"I was a Registered Democrat for over 8 yrs"
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/misc...Q/KtelN4YHCgAJ

In addition to Ed's links, found these as well.

"Kept the Democrat registration"
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt....c/WurB_jrx8FUJ
"Im a registered Democrat"
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/misc...U/QHkTZcHlHEYJ

"Im still a registered Democrat"
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/talk...U/W-jEvVEwKF4J

And then there's this collection.

"While Im a Democrat...I dont need street gangs nor KKK members"
Mark Wieber
Wed, 14 Aug 2013 11:59:39 -0500
"Nazi? Sorry bud****..but while Im a Democrat.."
Mark Wieber
Wed, 03 Apr 2013 11:04:48 -0500
"Btw..you do know Im a Democrat...right?"
Mark Wieber
Fri, 01 Mar 2013 14:30:45 -0600
"And besides..Im a Democrat.."
Mark Wieber
Sun, 06 Jan 2013 05:51:12 -0600
"So yep..Im a Democrat."
Mark Wieber
Thu, 04 Oct 2012 20:34:23 -0500
"Im a Democrat.."
Mark Wieber
Fri, 06 Jul 2012 13:57:00 -0500
"Actually ..Im a Democrat. Really. VBG"
Mark Wieber
Fri, 01 Jul 2011 13:02:05 -0500

Here's a copy of Ed's Weiber links so they're in the same post with
the ones above.

"I TOO am a registered Democrat"
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/rec....c/gVrN8blbxWcJ

"Actually..Ive not changed from Democrat yet. So Im a Poster Child
of the DNC."
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/rec....8/RYi3XMlvi34J

There are surely dozens more, perhaps hundreds.

I doubt that Wieber has filed a tax return for the last couple of
decades, and it's certainly possible that he never has. So I wouldn't
be surprised if he's never registered or voted. But he sure has spent
a lot of time lying about being a Democrat. Maybe he mistakenly lumped
in the D word to all the d words he can legitimately claim, such as:
dimwit
dingbat
dolt
dope