Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
[email protected] edhuntress2@gmail.com is offline

Default ATTN: WhoYaKidding (and his ghost)

On Sunday, May 27, 2018 at 2:50:11 PM UTC-4, Rudy Canoza wrote:
Wieber, the life-long dole-scrounger, chiseler and deadbeat, apparently
once said, "I was a Democrat for 8 or more years." I can't find the
post. Can you? Much obliged if you can help me out.

I don't remember that one specifically, but I remember that he started claiming he's a Democrat when he was catching heat for running up over $250,000 in medical bills that were paid by taxpayers.

But there were these:

"I TOO am a registered Democrat"

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/rec....c/gVrN8blbxWcJ

"Actually..Ive not changed from Democrat yet. So Im a Poster Child of
the DNC."

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/rec....8/RYi3XMlvi34J

--
Ed Huntress