Posted to rec.woodworking

Default New Rough Cut show

On Sunday, May 27, 2018 at 4:50:03 AM UTC-5, J. Clarke wrote:

Apparently Festool took Gass on as part of the package--they say that
the management team remains in force. I think it was a bad choice on
Festool's part. The patents expire in 3 years and I suspect that the
market will be flooded with clones shortly after.

So seriously... you think Festool is so stupid, so inexperienced, and so naive that they didn't factor that in? Really? Festool (a subsidiary of a much larger investment group)alone brings in 400 million a year.

Doubt that their is a lack of business acumen on Festool's (or their parent company) part that would allow them to have those facts go unnoticed.

Robert