Posted to uk.d-i-y
ARW ARW is offline

Default Core drilling is a bit of a dusty job

On 27/05/2018 17:15, Jeff Layman wrote:
On 27/05/18 11:14, ARW wrote:
Last week I core drilled a hole for an extractor fan in the gf's
bathroom.

Bloody hard bricks and it took me over an hour and half to drill it.

Heh. I got in an electrician in to drill a hole for an extractor fan
when I realised that the top third of the hole went through the edge of
the lintel above the window. Fortunately he had a spare diamond core
drill with him, as the first one gave up half-way through after tacking
a rebar.

TBH its not normally an electricians job. At work I would have an
apprentice do it.

--
Adam