Posted to alt.home.repair

Default OT, Hey Bod! One Of Yours?

On Sunday, May 27, 2018 at 10:04:32 AM UTC-5, Bod wrote:
On 27/05/2018 15:08, Uncle Monster wrote:
Is it true that most Brits have a penchant for showing their arse? ^_^

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/635867...nalds-majorca/

[8~{} Uncle Giggling Monster

Of course.
--
Bod

It's funny but I'd often see something like that years ago when I was working for a bar owner. I don't drink alcohol and I found drunk people to be mostly entertaining except the ones who get violent. Me and other employees would pick the violent drunks off their feet and throw them out on the street for the police to pick up. If we couldn't get them out the door, 3 or 4 of us would sit on the crazed drunk until the police could collect them. Large cable ties/zip ties work well for hogtying a drunk. ^_^

[8~{} Uncle Bouncer Monster