Posted to uk.d-i-y
ARW ARW is offline

Default Core drilling is a bit of a dusty job

On 27/05/2018 11:50, T i m wrote:
On Sun, 27 May 2018 11:14:05 +0100, ARW
wrote:

Last week I core drilled a hole for an extractor fan in the gf's bathroom.

Bloody hard bricks and it took me over an hour and half to drill it.

There was a bit of dust for her to clean up (and a lot of dust in the
air as seen on the photo)

http://wiki.diyfaq.org.uk/images/3/34/Abitofdust.jpg

She is still complaining about having to do a spot of cleaning a week later.

When doing that sort of job I have the Henry running just under where
I'm drilling and most of the 'mess' cleans itself up. ;-)

Core holes are 360 degrees the mess goes in all directions and it needs
two arms to hold the core drill.

--
Adam