Posted to uk.d-i-y
Andrew[_22_] Andrew[_22_] is offline

Default Core drilling is a bit of a dusty job

On 27/05/2018 11:14, ARW wrote:
Last week I core drilled a hole for an extractor fan in the gf's bathroom.

Bloody hard bricks and it took me over an hour and half to drill it.

There was a bit of dust for her to clean up (and a lot of dust in the
air as seen on the photo)

http://wiki.diyfaq.org.uk/images/3/34/Abitofdust.jpg

She is still complaining about having to do a spot of cleaning a week
later.

Hope you wore hob-nailed boots in the bath to protect your feet.

Acrylic bath ??

Cheap tiling. ? Social housing ??, so shouldn't the HA be doing this ?.

Did she wash it all down the plug hole, followed by some Qtips and
wet wipes too ?.